Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Mmm! With shrimp, lobster, drizzle on salmon steaks, or any seafood or fish.
Make and share this Lemon Chive Butter (For Dipping Seafood) recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml butter
- 29.58 ml finely chopped chives or 29.58 ml parsley
- 9.85 ml finely grated lemon zest
- salt and pepper
- In a small, heavy saucepan over low heat, melt butter; remove from heat.
- Stir in chives (or parsley) and lemon peel.
- Keep warm until serving in small, individual serving bowls.
Yummy! I added some fresh pressed garlic for another layer of flavor. Oh so good! WTG Derf!