Jazz Lover's Note:
My sister gave me this recipe which came out of Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 1/4 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Heat dutch oven and coat with cooking spray.
- 2Add chicken, onion, and red pepper. Saute 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in rice, lemon juice, salt, black pepper and broth. Bring to a boil.
- 4Cover and reduce heat. Simmer 15 minutes until rice is tender.
- 5Stir in artichokes and cook 1 minute until throughly heated.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken and Rice With Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (512 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.4
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 651.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 34.7 g