- 1 lb cooked boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 1⁄4 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat dutch oven and coat with cooking spray.
- Add chicken, onion, and red pepper. Saute 5 minutes.
- Stir in rice, lemon juice, salt, black pepper and broth. Bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat. Simmer 15 minutes until rice is tender.
- Stir in artichokes and cook 1 minute until throughly heated.
- Sprinkle with cheese.