Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple, yummy, chicken recipe from my mother.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme or 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- place thawed chicken into large pan.
- combine all other ingredients in separate bowl and stir.
- pour bowl over chicken breasts and cover pan with foil.
- bake chicken for 50 minutes, uncover and bake additional 10 minutes.