Lemon pie filling and cream cheese create a tempting filling for these mini tarts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon pie filling
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemons
- 1 egg
- lemon pie filling
- fresh mint leaves, if desired (optional)
- 1Heat oven to 375. Line mini muffin pan cups with paper cup liners; set aside.
- 2Combine crust ingredients in small bowl. Firmly press about 1 rounded teaspoon crust mixture into bottom of each paper liner.
- 3Combine all filling ingredients except egg in large bowl; beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add egg; continue beating until well mixed.
- 4Spoon about 1 rounded tablespoon lemon mixture over crust mixture in each cup. Swirl tops with spoon. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until puffed and set. Allow to cool 1 hour at room temperature. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until serving time.
- 5Just before serving, garnish with dollop of pie filling and fresh mint leaves, if desired.
- 6Store in container with tight-fitting lid in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cheesecake Bites
Serving Size: 1 (538 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 49.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pie filling