Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Lemon pie filling and cream cheese create a tempting filling for these mini tarts.
Make and share this Lemon Cheesecake Bites recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon pie filling
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemons
- 1 egg
- lemon pie filling
- fresh mint leaves, if desired (optional)
- Heat oven to 375. Line mini muffin pan cups with paper cup liners; set aside.
- Combine crust ingredients in small bowl. Firmly press about 1 rounded teaspoon crust mixture into bottom of each paper liner.
- Combine all filling ingredients except egg in large bowl; beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add egg; continue beating until well mixed.
- Spoon about 1 rounded tablespoon lemon mixture over crust mixture in each cup. Swirl tops with spoon. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until puffed and set. Allow to cool 1 hour at room temperature. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until serving time.
- Just before serving, garnish with dollop of pie filling and fresh mint leaves, if desired.
- Store in container with tight-fitting lid in refrigerator for up to 4 days.