- 350 g sugar
- 350 g flour
- 200 g butter
- lemon zest
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat the oven to 150 Celsius.
- mix sugar with butter until soft.
- add the eggs and beat well.
- mix flour with baking powder and lemon zest.
- mix milk with vanilla and lemon juice.
- add the flour mix to the egg-butter mix one spoon at a time while beating.
- while adding the flour add one spoon of milk every three spoons from the flour.
- after 25 minits takeout the cake and cover it with foil.