Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can start with a premade cake or make your own.
Make and share this Lemon Angel Food Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large angel food cake (from the store is fine)
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint whipping cream
- Break cake into bite size pieces. Put half cake in a 9" x 13" size dish.
- Combine lemon juice, sugar, condensed milk into whipped cream.
- Spoon over the broken cake. Repeat the layers of cake and sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.