Recipe by pink cook
I want to share with you one of our favorite foods: this excellent Salmon recipe. Hope you enjoy it as we do.
Top Review by Recipe Reader
This is a keeper! It's simple, delicious, and has a lot of flavor. I used the Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, so I skipped the dried thyme. FYI - I cut this recipe down for 3 fillets, and had an excess of topping mixture after putting a good amount on. We will have this again!
- 4 salmon fillets
- 29.58 ml light butter, melted
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 177.44 ml breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 29.58 ml green onions, thinly sliced
- 9.85 ml lemon peel, grated
- 1.23 ml dried thyme leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towel. Place salmon skin side down in pan; brush with 1 tablespoon of the butter and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, green onions, lemon peel and thyme in small bowl. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Press bread crumb mixture evenly on salmon fillets.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Serve immediately in a bed of cooked spinach, rice or pasta.