1/1 Photo of Leftover Pork and Bean Casserole
I had some leftover barbecued pork taking up room in the freezer, so I combined it with some other ingredients and came up with this casserole. It was so delicious I just had to share! Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine beans, pork and jalapeno in an 8"x8" casserole dish.
- 3Layer shredded cheese on top of bean mixture.
- 4Layer tater tots on top of cheese.
- 5Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 6Uncover and bake for 10 more minutes.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Pork and Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.4
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 908.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen tater tots