Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Are you wondering what to do with that leftover ham from your Sunday dinner? Recycle the leftover meat into a taste Ham salad.
- 2 cups cooked ham, finely chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise, to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate ham salad until cold. Serve you ham salad between two slices of bread or over a bed of crisp lettuce.
Lovely mix, quite similar to a tuna one I usually make but great with the ham. On wholemeal bread made for a great lunch. Thanks for posting!
Very nice use of leftover ham steaks! The combination of ingredients is very tasty! Just had enough ham to go with 2 hard boiled eggs, I used green onion, dill pickle and no fat mayo with extra Dijon mustard with a touch of lemon to finish. YUM !! Thanks for posting.
Very simple and yummy. Used a little less ham and mayo just because I was using leftovers. Could also be all thrown together into a food processor, or use any lunchmeat you had on hand I think (bologna, etc.). Thanks!