Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
After making my Foil Packet Salmon, I didn't know what to do with the left over salmon. I also had left over rotisserie chicken from Costco. I decided to combine the two and see what would happen. This made up recipe turned out to be really delicious. Even my kids ate it up! This recipe uses equal parts of each ingredient, except the tortilla, so you can scale it any way you want.
- 4 ounces left over salmon, flaked and chopped
- 4 ounces left over rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 4 ounces shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 large flour tortillas
- butter, for melting in pan
- Combine the salmon, chicken and cheese in a bowl.
- Spread equal amounts of the mixture on one half of each tortilla.
- In a large non-stick skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Place one of the tortillas in the skillet and fold over.
- Cook on one side about 3 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- Flip and cook another 3 minutes. Remove to a cutting board.
- Repeat with the other tortilla.
- Cut each tortilla into triangles and serve.
- I didn't serve mine with salsa, sour cream or guacamole, but I'm sure it would be quite tasty with those too!