After making my Foil Packet Salmon, I didn't know what to do with the left over salmon. I also had left over rotisserie chicken from Costco. I decided to combine the two and see what would happen. This made up recipe turned out to be really delicious. Even my kids ate it up! This recipe uses equal parts of each ingredient, except the tortilla, so you can scale it any way you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the salmon, chicken and cheese in a bowl.
- 2Spread equal amounts of the mixture on one half of each tortilla.
- 3In a large non-stick skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- 4Place one of the tortillas in the skillet and fold over.
- 5Cook on one side about 3 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- 6Flip and cook another 3 minutes. Remove to a cutting board.
- 7Repeat with the other tortilla.
- 8Cut each tortilla into triangles and serve.
- 9I didn't serve mine with salsa, sour cream or guacamole, but I'm sure it would be quite tasty with those too!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Left over Salmon and Rotisserie Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 778.4
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 128.2 mg
- Sodium 1159.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 45.7 g