Banana Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread Aka What's Left Bread
photo by bookmom31
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 4 bananas, ripe
- 4 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1 1⁄8 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine ripe bananas, shredded zucchini, sugar and eggs in Kitchen Aid; mix until fully combined.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon to 1/2 cup flour and mix well. Gradually add the remaining flour to wet mix stirring until well combined.
- Stir in the melted butter and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!