Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Tired of the same old chicken dishes? This one is not too exotic, so easy to make, and uses ingreadients you probably already have on hand! Prep the night before & toss in the oven for an instant meal! Note: cook time includes marinating overnight
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Cut into 1 inch cubes and place in shallow pyrex dish or deep plate.
- In separate bowl, combine marinade ingredients. Pour over chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator & allow meat to reach room temperature.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove meat from marinade (reserve marinade). Line broiler pan with foil & spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place meat on foil & heat until cooked through, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.