A recipe for lightened up bean and cheese enchiladas from hungrygirl.com. Plan to try soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a pan sprayed with nonstick spray, cook onions over medium heat until they begin to brown (about 2 minutes).
- 3In a small dish, combine the onions with the refried beans, taco sauce, and taco seasoning. Mix well.
- 4Spray a small baking dish with nonstick spray.
- 5Heat tortillas in the microwave until slightly warm.
- 6Lay the tortillas on a clean, dry surface, and then spread about 2 tablespoons of the enchilada sauce onto each one.
- 7Place one half of the cheese slice on each tortilla.
- 8Then, evenly distribute the bean mixture into the center of each tortilla.
- 9Wrap the tortillas up tightly, and place them in the baking dish seam side down.
- 10Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over the enchiladas.
- 11Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes (until the enchiladas are hot).
- 12Remove dish from the oven, sprinkle shredded cheese over the enchiladas, and then return it to the oven for about 5 minutes (until the cheese is nice and melty).
- 13Top with additional fat free sour cream, salsa or chopped green onions, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lean Bean Cheesy Enchiladas 3 Ww Points
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 358.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese