Ww 3 Points - Super Sandwich Stuffed With Chicken Salad
From ww Online
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon gingerroot
- 6 ounces skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, grated
- 2 medium scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts
- 2 large whole wheat pita bread, split in half
- 12 cups romaine lettuce, leaves
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, ginger and cooked chicken together in a large bowl until chicken is well-coated.
- Stir in grapes, celery, carrots, scallions and chopped walnuts.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Place about 3 romaine lettuce leaves in each pita half.
- Add about 1/2 cup of chicken salad mixture.
- 3 Points per serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I don't write many reviews but this is a recipe after my own heart, healthy, quick and so delicious! Can't believe there has been only 6 reviews since posted in 2005. Loved the yogurt and mayo combo added about a teaspoon of ground ginger instead of root. Also used 2 chicken breasts but kept the other ingredients measurements as written.We love fresh spinach so we used that in place of the romaine and wrapped it all in flour tortillas. DH loved this even though he was skeptical when he saw the ingredients. He said his third bite into it and he knew I had to make this again and again. Thank you for posting such a great recipe!4Reply
Nice recipe. Enjoyed the combination of yogurt & mayo. I wasn't sure I'd like the ginger so I substituted deli mustard. Omitted the grapes & walnuts. Other than that I changed up the ingredient portions to my preference (don't like goopy chicken salad). I liked this recipe, thanks for sharing.2Reply
see 8 more