Easy crockpot recipe with all the great flavors of Polish golumpkis.
Make and share this Lazy Cook's Golumpki (Stuffed Cabbage) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 4 cups cabbage, chopped (or more-I use the whole head of cabbage)
- 1 cup instant rice (I use brown)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 12 ounces tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup (I sub more tomato sauce)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook beef and onion until done, drain.
- Add to remaining ingredients in crockpot. Cook over low 4-8 hours.
- I make the day before (refrigerating) and when leaving for work turn on the following morning.