Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
An elegant salad
Make and share this Layered Seafood Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare dressing: In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- In a parfait glasses, divide sliced strawberries and top with layer of crabmeat.
- Spoon 1 dressing over.
- Top with a layer of peaches.
- Top with a layer of pears
- Top with a layer of shrimp.
- Garnish each with a whole strawberry and pass remaining dressing at table.