Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another recipe i found on a recipe site. It sounds delicious, yet i haven't tried this one either.Let me know what ya think.
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 2 cups finely shredded lettuce
- 1 cup thousand island dressing, & dip
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 2 (3 ounce) packagessliced corned beef, chopped
- 3 hardboiled egg, sliced
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (4 ounce)
- crouton (optional)
- Combine cabbage, lettuce, 1/4 cup salad dressing and caraway seed.
- Place half the cabbage mixture in a medium bowl.
- Layer in the following order: half of the corned bef; remaining cabbage mixture, remaining corned beef, hard cooked egg slices and cheese. Spread remaining dressing evenly over top of salad.
- Cover tightly with clear plastic wrap.
- Chill up to 24 hours.
- Before serving, top with crushed croutons if desired.