Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great layered dip for any get together! Yummy with crackers or veggies.
- 2 cups finely grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped chives
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped shallot
- 3 (8 ounce) boxes cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chutney
- 1⁄4 cup lemon zest
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dip mix
- 2 beef bouillon cubes (grated)
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) boxchopped spinach
- Mix cheddar cheese, nuts, shallots and chives and divide in half. Put half in bottom of spring form pan and press.
- With mixer, mix 1 and 1/2 boxes of cream cheese and jar of chuntney and lemon zest. Pour over cheddar cheese mixture.
- Mix spinach (thaw, and squeeze dry) and the other 1 1/2 boxes of cream cheese ,ranch dip mix, beef boullion cubes and bread crumbs together. Spread this next.
- Top with the remailing cheddar cheese, nut, onion mixture and refrigerate, until set,about 4 hours. Release from spring form pan, place on serving tray and serve with crackers and raw veggies.