1/1 Photo of Layered Pear, Feta, Cranberry, Salad With a Balsamic Dressing
This is just a PRETTY salad. I like to serve this in a glass bowl so you can see the layers. Now obviously you can just toss it all together, but for a dinner party or pot luck dinner, this is just really nice. Simple ingredients and it goes together in just minutes. Now I use my basic vinaigrette which you will have a little left over, or if you want just use a good store bought dressing. My secret for this salad is to add a little honey to the dressing that goes really well with the pears and the cranberries. You could always add a little honey to a store bought dressing to achieve the same taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head romaine lettuce (torn or cut into bite size pieces)
- 3 pears, cut into bite size pieces (I like to use Bosc, Anju, but Asian would work, just use a combination of your favorites)
- 354.88 ml dried cranberries (rough chopped)
- 354.88 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped
- 118.29 ml balsamic vinaigrette
- 1Layers -- First layer, lettuce. Second layer, pears. Third layer, cranberries. Fourth layer, feta. Fifth layer, walnuts. Repeat.
- 2Garnish -- If you want you can garnish with a few thin slices of pears on top.
- 3Drizzle with the vinaigrette and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Pear, Feta, Cranberry, Salad With a Balsamic Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.0
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 436.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: