Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
easy awesome recipe my mom makes all the time and its great. Not a lot that you need to do and really all you need is a salad to go with it
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 teaspoons mustard
- 2 cups cubed ham, cooked
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- heat oven to 350 degrees.
- cook peas as directed on package drain and place in a 2 quart casserole dish. Mix soup, mayonnaise, and mustard together and spoon half over peas. Top with ham and spoon the rest of the soup mix over the ham. Mix baking mix, milk, and egg and spread over the soup mix. sprinkle with cheese and bake till golden brown, about 35- 40 min.