Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From California Heritage Continues (1987) Junior League of Pasadena.
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled seeded and mashed
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 -2 drop Tabasco sauce
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese (grated)
- 4 medium tomatoes (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup thin sliced green onion
- 3⁄4 cup sliced pitted black olives
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine the avocados with the 1/2 cup sour cream, Tabasco, garlic, salt and lemon juice. On a serving platter, layer ingredients in the following order: avocado mixture, cheeses, tomatoes, green onions, olives, sour cream, salsa, cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips.