California Avocado Guacamole
- Ready In:
- 4 fresh avocados, seeded and peeled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- tortilla chips
- Using a fork, coarsely mash avocado with lemon juice and garlic.
- Stir in remaining ingredients to blend.
- Garnish as desired and serve with tortilla chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
What a great recipe--my DH and I both absolutely adored it!! It's even better than the guacamole recipe I've been using for the past several years--and that recipe is one of the highest rated, most reviewed, guacamole recipes on allrecipes.com! I made this exactly as written, but had to scale it back to two servings because we only had one ripe avocado; but when the four avocados on the kitchen counter ripen up, I'm making more!! Thanks so much for posting this, Chef#578790--it will be enjoyed often!!!