Recipe by Bowie Girl
Very good party food. Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips.
Top Review by TSpoon in UT
This recipe is the sum of its parts - good, but nothing really special. I clipped this recipe from Cooking Light some time back, and just got around to trying it. I will probably make it again because my toddlers liked it.
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup bottled salsa
- 1 cup null or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- chopped cilantro (optional)