This is my daughter's favorite salad. It is very good! My husband likes it because he doesn't have peas. Overnight refrigeration not included in time.
- 1 medium iceberg lettuce (very dry) or 1 large iceberg lettuce, torn into bite size pieces (very dry)
- 1 medium red onion, slice thin
- 16 ounces crisp bacon, cooked and cut into pieces
- 1 medium cauliflower or 1 large cauliflower, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Layer salad ingredients in order as listed in air tight container.
- Mix salad dressing ingredients together.
- Put salad dressing on top of layered salad. Do not mix.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Do not unseal until ready to serve.
- Mix just before serving.
Easy and good flavor! I used bacon bits, added a little green pepper. I like peas with layered salads too! Thanks happynana! Made for Australian Recipe Swap#18!