1/1 Photo of Layer Salad
This is my daughter's favorite salad. It is very good! My husband likes it because he doesn't have peas. Overnight refrigeration not included in time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium iceberg lettuce (very dry) or 1 large iceberg lettuce, torn into bite size pieces (very dry)
- 1 medium red onion, slice thin
- 16 ounces crisp bacon, cooked and cut into pieces
- 1 medium cauliflower or 1 large cauliflower, sliced thin
- 1Layer salad ingredients in order as listed in air tight container.
- 2Mix salad dressing ingredients together.
- 3Put salad dressing on top of layered salad. Do not mix.
- 4Refrigerate overnight.
- 5Do not unseal until ready to serve.
- 6Mix just before serving.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layer Salad
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.5
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 1683.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 24.3 g