Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
This is so rich and decadent. It is pretty enough for a dinner party, but my kids start running around w/pure joy when they see the ramekins come out of the cupboard! If you don't over bake them the centers should be like hot fudge. YUM.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Grease and flour seven, six ounce ramekins or custard cups.
- In sauce pan melt chocolate and butter until smooth, stirring constantly.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs and syrup.
- Beat with electric mixer till foamy.
- Gradually beat in sugar till light and thickened (about 2 minutes).
- Add flour and chocolate mixture stirring just enough blend all ingredients.
- Fill cups to 3/4 full, then place ramekins on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for about 11-15 minutes.
- They should just form a top crust.
- Cool for 5 minutes and then invert onto plate.
- Dust tops with powdered sugar and serve with ice cream.
Superfast and supereasy, but I cooked mine too long and they weren't very gooey - will take them out sooner next time! I also made the recipe for 1.6 servings to use one egg and make just 2 ramekins for my partner and I.
Now this is seriously chocolate!! Very, very good! I used Kahlua since I had it on hand. Hard to believe it was so fast and easy to make. This is a dangerous recipe (dangerous to my hips anyway)!! Thanks for posting this we really enjoyed it.