Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Of course this is always a "by taste" recipe
- 11 -13 yukon gold potatoes
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 ounces packages cream cheese
- garlic salt, to taste (lots!)
- Boil potatoes, peel, and mash.
- Add sour cream spoon full at a time,.
- adding more as needed.
- Cut cream cheese into chunks and slowly add to.
- potatoes and continue blending.
- Add cubes of one stick of butter at a.
- If potatoes are still hot/warm, the butter& cream cheese should.
- melt/blend easily.
- Add garlic salt to tastes.
- The more the better, in my.
- Reheat in oven if necessary.