Recipe by Chef Terick
An easy way to serve individual portions of lasagna to a large group without the messy serving out of a pan.
- 8 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 500 ml spaghetti or 500 ml pasta sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 350 g ricotta cheese
- 340 g shredded mozzarella cheese, and cheddar combination
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package and rinse under cold water.
- Brown beef, onions,italian seasoning and garlic.
- Add 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce and tabasco to the meat mixture.
- Stir in 2 cups of the shredded cheese mixture and mix well.
- Spread 1 cup of remaining sauce in a 13"x9" pan.
- Lay each lasagna noodle out on a flat surface.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the meat & cheese mixture down the center of each noodle.
- Place 1 1/2 tbsp of ricotta on top of the meat & cheese mixture at the top end of the lasagna noodle.
- Roll up the noodle and place seam side down in the pan.
- Spoon the remaining sauce over the rolls in the pan.
- Cover with foil and bake @ 375 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with the remaining mozza/cheddar mixture and let stand until cheese is melted.