Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
A rich and creamy lasagna to feed an army
- 6 lasagna sheets
- 2 lbs fresh spinach (steamed and drained well)
- 2 small onions (diced)
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 2 lbs alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups Fontina cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup carrot (shredded)
- 1 cup zucchini (shredded)
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- In a large bowl mix together spinach, onion, bell pepper, seasonings, ricotta, eggs, carrots, zucchini, and 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- In a greased 2 inch hotel pan spread a small amount of Alfredo sauce on the bottom, layer with pasta sheets and mixture, repeat two more times.
- Cover with cheese and sprinkle with dried herbs.
- Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Loved it!!! Will make again. Thanks
Fantastic; made it for our veggie Thanksgiving. I used a cream Havarti instead of the Fontina, and it was dee-lish!