Fun Finger Food! No need to boil noodles to make this easy peasy individual wonton lasagna. I just made Lasagna Cupcakes with many changes and wanted to post this recipe as I made it. I used the Texas size cupcake pan. They are 6 large in one pan. Not the twelve. I'll be on the Cooking channel March 20th at 9:00 making these!
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce, You don
- 1⁄2 cup lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced mushroom
- 4 cloves roasted garlic, smashed and minced
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 3 ounces shredded asiago-parmesan cheese, mixture divided
- 3 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown meat in a dry hot pan stirring to break up meat.
- Meanwhile add oil to a pan just to barely cover bottom. Add the peppers, mushrooms, onions, and garlic saute about 5 minutes just until onions are translucent.
- Add the browned beef to the veggies mixture and toss in the pesto sauce. Set aside.
- Remove 3 tablespoons of each of the grated cheeses placing in a bowl, mix to combine, set aside.
- Mix the remaining cheese mixture ingredients together. Set aside.
- Brush cupcake pans with olive oil or spray with a non stick spray. Garlic oil is yummy!
- Start to layer the lasagnas, starting with the wonton wrappers, cheese, meat mixture, repeat till all ingredients are used.
- Pressing each wonton to spread the mixture throughout each layer.
- Top each cake with the cheese mixture that you set aside.
- Place on a cookie sheet pan and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with tomato and basil leaf.