Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Fun Finger Food! No need to boil noodles to make this easy peasy individual wonton lasagna. I just made Lasagna Cupcakes with many changes and wanted to post this recipe as I made it. I used the Texas size cupcake pan. They are 6 large in one pan. Not the twelve. I'll be on the Cooking channel March 20th at 9:00 making these!
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce, You don
- 1⁄2 cup lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced mushroom
- 4 cloves roasted garlic, smashed and minced
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 3 ounces shredded asiago-parmesan cheese, mixture divided
- 3 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown meat in a dry hot pan stirring to break up meat.
- Meanwhile add oil to a pan just to barely cover bottom. Add the peppers, mushrooms, onions, and garlic saute about 5 minutes just until onions are translucent.
- Add the browned beef to the veggies mixture and toss in the pesto sauce. Set aside.
- Remove 3 tablespoons of each of the grated cheeses placing in a bowl, mix to combine, set aside.
- Mix the remaining cheese mixture ingredients together. Set aside.
- Brush cupcake pans with olive oil or spray with a non stick spray. Garlic oil is yummy!
- Start to layer the lasagnas, starting with the wonton wrappers, cheese, meat mixture, repeat till all ingredients are used.
- Pressing each wonton to spread the mixture throughout each layer.
- Top each cake with the cheese mixture that you set aside.
- Place on a cookie sheet pan and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with tomato and basil leaf.
I cannot wait to make these. They look delicious~ I love making things with wonton wrappers, and this is an easy and flacorful creation! Can't WAIT to see your episode coming up Sunday Rita!! AND to munch on these!!
These are amazing! Love the addition of pesto, it really adds a lovely flavour twist. Loved how easy these were to make too; they didn't last long here! They made the perfect lunch the next day too!
Can hardly wait till sunday to taste your TV goodies.