1/2 Photos of Lasagna Cupcakes With Pesto
Fun Finger Food! No need to boil noodles to make this easy peasy individual wonton lasagna. I just made Lasagna Cupcakes with many changes and wanted to post this recipe as I made it. I used the Texas size cupcake pan. They are 6 large in one pan. Not the twelve. I'll be on the Cooking channel March 20th at 9:00 making these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced mushroom
- 4 cloves roasted garlic, smashed and minced
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Brown meat in a dry hot pan stirring to break up meat.
- 3Meanwhile add oil to a pan just to barely cover bottom. Add the peppers, mushrooms, onions, and garlic saute about 5 minutes just until onions are translucent.
- 4Add the browned beef to the veggies mixture and toss in the pesto sauce. Set aside.
- 5Remove 3 tablespoons of each of the grated cheeses placing in a bowl, mix to combine, set aside.
- 6Mix the remaining cheese mixture ingredients together. Set aside.
- 7Brush cupcake pans with olive oil or spray with a non stick spray. Garlic oil is yummy!
- 8Start to layer the lasagnas, starting with the wonton wrappers, cheese, meat mixture, repeat till all ingredients are used.
- 9Pressing each wonton to spread the mixture throughout each layer.
- 10Top each cake with the cheese mixture that you set aside.
- 11Place on a cookie sheet pan and bake 20 minutes.
- 12Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 13Garnish with tomato and basil leaf.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Cupcakes With Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.5
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 87.1 mg
- Sodium 555.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: