- Ready In:
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1⁄2 lb sweet Italian sausage
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can canned mushroom slices, drained
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Brown sausage and hamburger together until no longer pink.
- Drain well.
- Mix in spaghetti sauce and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine ricotta cheese with crushed garlic, and set aside.
- Greased muffin tin cups and place one wonton wrapper in each cup.
- Place a dollop of the ricotta cheese in each cup.
- Ladle a spoonful of the meat sauce on top of the ricotta in each cup.
- Drop a couple of mushroom slices on top of each cup.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Layer another wonton wrapper over the mixture, and push down slightly.
- Repeat layers, ending with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Allow cups to sit for 5 minutes before attempting to remove them from the pan.
Join The Conversation
These are the easiest and fastest lasagna cups I've tried. Simple ingredients and not having to boil some noodles is a real time saver. They hold their shape and are nicely firm if made with a good thick sauce. They are very popular with the fast food crowd and I always keep some in the fridge now, always have an emergency meal ready for those long days at work.