Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from New Hampshire Police Association Cookbok. This recipe was submitted by Larry Smith. This was always a favorite at the Keene Police Christmas party.
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄4 lb soft butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- Mx all ingredients.
- Take the chicken breasts and lay skin side down. Flatten as much as possible without tearing.
- Place scoop of mixed stuffing in center of breasts and fold chicken around stuffing.
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes.
- Use remainder of stuffing for sauce (thin with milk).
- Spoon over chicken before serving.
- Serve on a bed of rice.
- Note: Cut the chicken smaller for a buffet serving.