- 1 lb lean lamb stew meat, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups vertically sliced onions
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped peeled golden delicious apples
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can low sodium beef broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Add lamb to a bowl; sprinkle with flour, tossing to coat.
- Heat oil in a big nonstick skillet over med-high heat; add in lamb; cook/stir 4 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in onion, curry, ginger, and pepper; cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Stir in apple, garlic, tomatoes, and broth; bring to a boil; cover, and decrease heat; simmer 15 minutes.