From Gourmet September 2003.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together capers, zest, garlic, and 1 tablespoon oil in a small bowl.
- 2Pat chops dry and season with salt.
- 3Arrange chops on a plate and spread about 2 teaspoons of caper mixture on top of each chop, pressing lightly to help adhere.
- 4Heat remaining tablespoon oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat until hot but not smoking, then cook chops, coated sides down, 6 minutes.
- 5Turn chops over with tongs and cook about 10 minutes more for medium-rare.
- 6Transfer chops, coated sides up, to a clean plate and let stand 5 minutes.
- 8If your chops are only 1/2 inch thick, cook chops, turning over once, 6 minutes total for medium-rare.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Chops With Caper Orange Garlic Crust
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.1
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 538.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 15.9 g