Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have a friend that raises lamb for the Sandusky County Fair. They sell the lamb after the fair. I bought a half and thought of trying it on the grill! I made lamb steak and lamb chops. With the marinade it takes on a wonderful taste.If you like grilling, give this a try!
- 6 -8 lamb chops or 4 lamb steaks
For The Marinade
- 2 tablespoons red currant jelly
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Wash the lamb under cold water and pat dry. Put the lamb in a non reactive bowl and pour the marinade over to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, the longer the better. Put the unused marinade in the frig for the grilling.
- Heat grill to low -medium. Grill for 6-8 minutes on each side marinating as you go. Cook until desired texture is reached, in other words, don't burn them! Serve hot.