1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- 2Add lamb and pork.
- 3Saute 5 minutes until cooked though.
- 4Combine everything in a small deep oven safe dish.
- 5Bake uncovered 350 30 minutes.
- 6HINTS: for those who like more beans & less meat Add another can of beans & half as much meat. Just use a tad more water.
- 7If you liked it or hated it please let me know -- .
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb and Pork Cassoulet
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.9
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 104.7 mg
- Sodium 838.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 40.4 g