Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A spicy Thai salad with a balance of hot, sour and sweet flavors.
- 8 ounces ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pinch hot chili pepper
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 2 ounces green onions, sliced
- 2 ounces fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 2 ounces of fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- Brown meat in wok over medium heat without any oil.
- transfer to a bowl and mix with lime juice, fish sauce and hot pepper.
- Add the ground rice and remaining ingredients and combine mixture.
- Place mixture on a bed of shredded lettuce.
- garnish with cucumber, carrot and cabbage.
- Serve at room temperature.
Light and refreshing. The combination of sweet and spicy was perfect.