Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this on the MasterFoods website. Condiment company from AU. Posted for ZWT 5. They make an australian mustard but I'm sure any mustard will do.
- 500 g kumara (Sweet Potatoes)
- 2 teaspoons all purpose seasoning (your favorite House spice mix that includes Salt)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons australian mustard
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC.
- Place wedges on a tray lined with baking paper. Coat lightly with oil then sprinkle with seasoning. Cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Mix together yoghurt, lime and mustard and serve with wedges.
Very tasty sweet potatoes. Like a previous reviewer I used Cajun seasoning since I always have it on hand, and I used a grainy Dijon mustard. I loved the combination of flavours. Thank you for posting. Made for Ramadan Tag.
Loved these sweet potato fries! I used cajun seasoning because I like the bit of spice with the sweet potato. I wasn't sure how the mustard/lime/yogurt sauce would be but I really liked it; I used spicy brown mustard and the sauce was great with the fries. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
I really like this way of serving sweet potatoes for a change! It is tasty, unique and flavorful. We ate them all up in no time. They would make a delicious snack mid afternoon! Thanks for posting! Made for Ramadan Tag 2010