Crispy baked chicken tenders with a zingy berry cherry BBQ sauce. The cherries and blueberries can either be fresh or frozen (no need to thaw first).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup sugar-free strawberry jam
- 1/3 cup cherries, chopped
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Combine all BBQ sauce ingredients in a small pan.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat, stirring occasionally until fruit is broken down and sauce is thickened, about 20 minutes.
- 4Combine all breading ingredients in food processor bowl and pulse until rice krispies are the size of bread crumbs.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 6Spray two large cookies sheets with spray oil.
- 7Combine egg whites, egg and milk in a shallow bowl.
- 8Place breading ingredients in another shallow bowl.
- 9Rinse chicken tenders and pat dry.
- 10Coat chicken tenders with potato starch or flour.
- 11Then dredge in egg mixture and breading.
- 12Place on cookie sheet.
- 13Spray chicken tenders with spray oil.
- 14Bake for 20 minutes and serve with BBQ sauce.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Krispie Chicken Tenders W/Berrycherry BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.5
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 134.7 mg
- Sodium 1126.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 45.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free strawberry jam