Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this on the kraft website and have decided that I am going to make this for Christmas Eve.
Make and share this Krafts Baked Crab Rangoon recipe from Food.com.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F
- Mix crab meat, Neufchatel cheese, onions and mayo.
- SPRAY 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Gently place 1 won ton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides of cups.
- Fill evenly with crab meat mixture.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minute or until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through.
- Serve warm.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.
I made these earlier this year and hubby and I both loved them!! It's delicious. I think I may have to make them this holiday weekend. Off to the store I go!!!! Thanks for posting this.
We made these for Christmas Eve and I found the recipe too "crabby" and did not care for the consistency of the filling. I love shellfish and crab rangoons but these just didn't do it for me. I like the idea of baking the filling in the shell, but next time I think that I will look for a more traditional filling without the mayo.