Recipe by Mande-kay
I found this on the kraft website and have decided that I am going to make this for Christmas Eve.
Top Review by nemokitty
I made these earlier this year and hubby and I both loved them!! It's delicious. I think I may have to make them this holiday weekend. Off to the store I go!!!! Thanks for posting this.
- 1 (6 ounce) can white crab meat, drained, flaked
- 4 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup kraft mayo light mayonnaise
- 12 wonton wrappers
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F
- Mix crab meat, Neufchatel cheese, onions and mayo.
- SPRAY 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Gently place 1 won ton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides of cups.
- Fill evenly with crab meat mixture.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minute or until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through.
- Serve warm.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.