Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have been using this recipe for many,many years. I have given it to everyone who asks and still get requests for the recipe. Hope you enjoy them as much as my large family does.
- Put water,vinegar and salt in pot and bring to boil.
- Wash and scrape cucumbers and poke with a fork.
- Put a generous layer of dill in each prepared jar.
- Add garlic and mustard seed.
- Pack cukes tightly into each jar 1/2 full.
- Repeat with dill,garlic & mustard seed,cukes,.
- Fill to 1/4" with brine and seal.