I have been using this recipe for many,many years. I have given it to everyone who asks and still get requests for the recipe. Hope you enjoy them as much as my large family does.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put water,vinegar and salt in pot and bring to boil.
- 2Wash and scrape cucumbers and poke with a fork.
- 3Put a generous layer of dill in each prepared jar.
- 4Add garlic and mustard seed.
- 5Pack cukes tightly into each jar 1/2 full.
- 6Repeat with dill,garlic & mustard seed,cukes,.
- 7Fill to 1/4" with brine and seal.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kosher Dill Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (2642 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.5
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14022.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.3 g
- Sugars 50.4 g
- Protein 20.0 g