Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very tasty sauce used for dipping deep fried beef or used as a marinade for beef then simmering the beef in it. I have not made the recipe but will soon and add more comments. I will use 1 tsp chili sauce but if you do not like spicy leve it out altogether. The sauce is traditionally served in individual little bowls by each person's place setting(See recipe for Deep Fried Beef Slices)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Chinese bean paste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon ground toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili sauce (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Crush tha garlic with the salt & sugar.
- Mix all the ingredients together, stir well.