Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
a very cool party craft and something fun for kids. and yes, it really works
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons Kool-Aid, mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot water
- Mix one tablespoon of solid vegetable shortening with one teaspoon of honey. In a different bowl mix the Kool-Aid with 1/4 teaspoon of hot water until the Kool-Aid is dissolved.
- The amount of dissolved Kool-Aid left depends on how hot the water is. The more Kool-Aid you can dissolve, the stronger the flavor.
- Add one drop of the Kool-Aid mixture to the honey/shortening bowl. Stir. Keep adding drops and stirring until you get your desired flavor.
- Add the body glitter if you wish. Stir it in gently.