Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious punch, perfect for parties and holiday gatherings.
Make and share this Kool-Aid Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package cherry Kool-Aid
- 1 package raspberry Kool-Aid
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 quarts water
- 16 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 quart ginger ale
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- Mix kool aids, sugar, water and pineapple juice.
- When ready to serve, add ginger ale and sherbet.
I make a punch very similar to this with green Koolaid and Fresca but thought I would try something different this time. The only change I made from your recipe was to cut the water in half and double the pineapple juice. It was a nice change! Everyone loved it!
This was super easy, and good too. I used lemon lime generic soda instead of ginger ale. You could use just about any Kool aid in this recipe. The pineapple juice gives it the sweetness it needed. Ladies asked me for the recipe. Thanks, I will make this again for sure.