Slushy Fruity Kool-Aid Punch
- Ready In:
- 12 cups sugar
- 4 cups water
- 8 ounces frozen lemon juice
- 16 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 8 (1/4 ounce) packages kool aid powdered drink mix (4 strawberry and 4 orange)
- 4 gallons water
- Boil the sugar and 4 cups water together to make a simple syrup.
- Remove from heat and add the next 4 ingredients.
- Divide this mixture into 5 empty and clean gallon milk jugs.
- Fill the cartons to near the top with water and store in the freezer (it stays slushy) or chill in the refrigerator.
Join The Conversation