For a real Canadian Caeser experience, try my son the Mixologist's signature blend. The perfect pre-dinner appetizer with a kick. This is a filling drink. It's even more of a kick if you use a hot pepper infused vodka.
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons celery salt
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 drops TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 2 drops liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce, a bold blend (not sweet)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups Clamato juice
- lemon slice, &
- lime slice (to garnish)
- 1 spear hot pickled asparagus or 1 spicy pickled beans
- For rim trim - place lime juice and celery salt in separate saucers. Dip beer mug in lime juice first then into celery salt.
- Fill mug with ice.
- For best results, place vodka, tabasco, chipotle tabasco, liquid smoke, bbq sauce and worcestershire in a shaker or separate glass. Mix WELL!
- Pour over ice and top with clamato juice. Stir gently to avoid marring rim trim.
- Trim glass with a slice of lemon and a slice of lime. Pop in a spear of hot picklet asparagus or hot pickled bean.