For a real Canadian Caeser experience, try my son the Mixologist's signature blend. The perfect pre-dinner appetizer with a kick. This is a filling drink. It's even more of a kick if you use a hot pepper infused vodka.
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons celery salt
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 drops TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 2 drops liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce, a bold blend (not sweet)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups Clamato juice
- lemon slice, &
- lime slice (to garnish)
- 1 spear hot pickled asparagus or 1 spicy pickled beans
- For rim trim - place lime juice and celery salt in separate saucers. Dip beer mug in lime juice first then into celery salt.
- Fill mug with ice.
- For best results, place vodka, tabasco, chipotle tabasco, liquid smoke, bbq sauce and worcestershire in a shaker or separate glass. Mix WELL!
- Pour over ice and top with clamato juice. Stir gently to avoid marring rim trim.
- Trim glass with a slice of lemon and a slice of lime. Pop in a spear of hot picklet asparagus or hot pickled bean.
There is so much different taste in this caesar. Wonderful flavors. But we found that there was too much worcestershire. Next time I'll use less. Love the liquid smoke in it. Thanks Beautiful BC :) Made for Name that ingredient tag game
This is a wonderful Caeser. Since I decided to make this on the spur of the moment I didn't have any fresh lemon or lime for the garnish, nor did I have pickled asparagus or beans so I had to garnish with a plain old celery stalk (it's Canada Day and everything is closed). DH and I both loved this version of our favourite coctail. Made for ZWT4