1/2 Photos of Kolky's Signature Blend Caesar
Beautiful BC's Note:
For a real Canadian Caeser experience, try my son the Mixologist's signature blend. The perfect pre-dinner appetizer with a kick. This is a filling drink. It's even more of a kick if you use a hot pepper infused vodka.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons celery salt
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 drops TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 2 drops liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce, a bold blend (not sweet)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2-2 cups Clamato juice
- lemon slice, &
- lime slice (to garnish)
- 1 spear hot pickled asparagus or 1 spicy pickled beans
- 1For rim trim - place lime juice and celery salt in separate saucers. Dip beer mug in lime juice first then into celery salt.
- 2Fill mug with ice.
- 3For best results, place vodka, tabasco, chipotle tabasco, liquid smoke, bbq sauce and worcestershire in a shaker or separate glass. Mix WELL!
- 4Pour over ice and top with clamato juice. Stir gently to avoid marring rim trim.
- 5Trim glass with a slice of lemon and a slice of lime. Pop in a spear of hot picklet asparagus or hot pickled bean.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kolky's Signature Blend Caesar
Serving Size: 1 (624 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.6
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1537.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: