Lovely cool dessert anytime but especially delightful for St. Pat's day!! (Chill time is cook time)
Make and share this Kiwifruit Lime Jello with Yogurt recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, add boiling water and jello powder, stir until completely dissolved.
- Add ice cubes, stir until jello thickens (3 to 5 minutes).
- Remove any icecubes that have not dissolved.
- Remove 1/2 cup jello and set aside, to chill for 30 minutes.
- Chill remaining jello separately until slightly thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Fold kiwifruit slices into remaining jello.
- In a small bowl, add the 1/2 cup reserved jello and 1/4 cup yogurt.
- Beat reserved jello and yogurt, at high speed, until doubled in volume.
- Pour jello/yogurt mixture over kiwifruit/jello mixture.
- Chill until set.
- Top each serving with a blurb of yogurt, with a slice of kiwifruit arranged on it.
- This dessert looks special set in stemed clear glasses.
- Can also be made with orange jello and orange slices.