1/2 Photos of Kiwifruit Lime Jello with Yogurt
4 hrs 15 mins
Lovely cool dessert anytime but especially delightful for St. Pat's day!! (Chill time is cook time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, add boiling water and jello powder, stir until completely dissolved.
- 2Add ice cubes, stir until jello thickens (3 to 5 minutes).
- 3Remove any icecubes that have not dissolved.
- 4Remove 1/2 cup jello and set aside, to chill for 30 minutes.
- 5Chill remaining jello separately until slightly thickened, about 30 minutes.
- 6Fold kiwifruit slices into remaining jello.
- 7In a small bowl, add the 1/2 cup reserved jello and 1/4 cup yogurt.
- 8Beat reserved jello and yogurt, at high speed, until doubled in volume.
- 9Pour jello/yogurt mixture over kiwifruit/jello mixture.
- 10Chill until set.
- 11Top each serving with a blurb of yogurt, with a slice of kiwifruit arranged on it.
- 12This dessert looks special set in stemed clear glasses.
- 13Can also be made with orange jello and orange slices.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kiwifruit Lime Jello with Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 109.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g