Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Serve this refreshing, not too sweet dessert after a filling meal along with crisp cookies. You'll be surprised at how easy it is to make.
- Puree the kiwi and orange juice in a blender or food processor until very smooth.
- Pour through a sieve to remove the tiny seeds.
- Stir in the corn syrup.
- Pour into a non metal container and freeze for about 3 hours or until almost firm.
- Place in food processor bowl and process until fluffy.
- Return to freezer and freeze until firm.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature about 20 minutes and then spoon into serving dishes.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and orange slice if desired.
What a pretty green colored ice I had for dessert tonight! My kiwis finally ripened and this was easy and very refreshing! Thanks Geema!