1/4 Photos of Kittencal's Creamy Greek Feta Salad Dressing
Plan ahead the dressing needs a few hours chilling time before serving, you may want to adjust some ingredients after you make this, I would suggest to start with the stated amounts and add in more after mixing, you may use 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese in place of the feta cheese --- if you are not a lover of garlic then I suggest to pass this by! --- servings are only esitmated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (such as Hellman's mayonnaise, do not use salad dressing)
- 1 -2 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup (or to taste, no substitutes, sugar or honey will alter the flavor and make it too sweet)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano (can use more)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1In a food processor or blender process all ingredients together except the salt and pepper until blended and smooth.
- 2Add in a little more crumbled feta cheese if you prefer a chunky-style dressing.
- 3Season with salt and black pepper.
- 4Refrigerate for at least 2 or more hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Creamy Greek Feta Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.4
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 328.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: