Plan ahead the dressing needs a few hours chilling time before serving, you may want to adjust some ingredients after you make this, I would suggest to start with the stated amounts and add in more after mixing, you may use 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese in place of the feta cheese --- if you are not a lover of garlic then I suggest to pass this by! --- servings are only esitmated.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (such as Hellman's mayonnaise, do not use salad dressing)
- 1 -2 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup (or to taste, no substitutes, sugar or honey will alter the flavor and make it too sweet)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano (can use more)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor or blender process all ingredients together except the salt and pepper until blended and smooth.
- Add in a little more crumbled feta cheese if you prefer a chunky-style dressing.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 or more hours before serving.