1/1 Photo of Kittencal's 15 Minute Parmesan Pasta
This takes minutes to throw together, I have made this many times on a busy day it's very good for a quick easy meal --- feel free to add in some cooked chicken, shrimp or your favorite veggie to make it a more complete meal --- I have left the chili flakes as optional if you like some heat add them in with the garlic and adjust to suit your heat level., all amounts may be adjusted to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cooked pasta (use your choice of pasta)
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional or adjust to heat level)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or use 2 tablespoons each butter and olive oil)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper (lot's of black pepper!)
- 1Place the cooked pasta in a bowl; keep warm (do not rinse pasta).
- 2In a small skillet saute the garlic in olive oil until golden and tender (try not to burn the garlic) then pour the oil with the garlic over the cooked pasta.
- 3Season with salt and lots of black pepper.
- 4Add in the Parmesan cheese; toss to coat then serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's 15 Minute Parmesan Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.2
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 382.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 11.2 g